I'm always looking for new things to learn and to teach, and I enjoy writing about it. I feel great satisfaction when the job is accurate and data based.
2017 – Now: UX Designer and Instructor at Create
2016 – 2017: UX/UI Designer freelance
Ongoing work with technology start-ups.
2015-2016: UX/UI Designer at Winsite
- Product research (market, competitors and audience).
- Characterization of the interface according to data.
- Close cooperation with development and management.
- Transfer of presentations to customers.
- Orderly transfer of design and development.
- Work on a large number of projects in parallel.
- Identifying problems and implementing new procedures in the design department.
- Planning staff meetings and transfer new content.
2010-2015: Graphic designer freelance
2016: User experience design Course at Create School
2014-2015: Media design engineer at Sapir Academic College
- Dean's List for 2014.
- Getting a job in Winsite while studying, without graduation.
Software and Platforms
- High control in Adobe design software.
- Experience working with Sketch software.
- Experience working with Axure.
- Experience working with InVision and Zeplin to display, closure the design for development.
- Good knowledge of writing a front-end: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
My Hebrew resume on PDF.